Brook Street (UK) Limited to working with our Belfast client to recruit a Bulk Planner for their transport division. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known company who are a household name.
The candidate hired will be part of a fast-paced team with tight deadlines. The role suits an energetic and highly motivated team player who will willing to contribute to the success of a high performing team.
Our client is looking for a fast turnaround on this role and would welcome CV from applicants who has worked in a gas or oil transportation role.
* Plan efficient and structured Bulk delivery schedules using our digital logistics tools to maximise cost efficiencies
* Manage Bulk Gas orders in line with our customer demands
* Monitor failed deliveries to proactively prevent future instances
* Ensure customer data is accurate and up-to-date
* Manage driver rota`s and schedules in accordance with Driver Hours & Working Time directive
* Support other scheduling areas when required and other functions within the department as part of a multi-functional team environment
* Complete trip reconciliation and action discrepancies.
* Communicate effectively with drivers and other key members/departments
* On-call duties to be carried out on a rotational basis
* Must have previous scheduling/planning experience in a busy logistics/transport environment. * Previous experience in the use of scheduling software would be an advantage but not essential.
* Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service o Minimum of 5 GCSE two of which must be Maths & English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
* Have a sound geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland and /ROI
* Knowledge of Driver Hours and Working Time Directive Regulations
* Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Outlook and Excel
* Experience using Navision and CRM is a distinct advantage but not essential
* Experience with working to targets (both personal and team targets)
* Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task within a busy logistics/transport environment
* Can work using own initiative and have a logical and methodical approach to work
Please send CV via the apply link if interested