Business Admin Support
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Business Admin Support. This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy business unit with the opportunity to make improvements to administrative processes, whilst interacting with stakeholders of all levels.
Business Admin Support Responsibilities
A typical day in this role can include:
- Providing excellent administration support to the senior staff members.
- Contributes to smooth day-to-day running of the senior staff member`s team/s by providing timely and effective administrative assistance.
- Acts as an essential group point of contact both internally and externally, demonstrating pro-activity and professionalism in all activities undertaken.
- Seek to improve existing administrative processes on and behalf of the group.
- Ensure smooth and seamless integration and management of the Manager`s team, applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks.
- The role of the administrator will be to ensure that the Manager and their team operate as effectively as possible.
Business Admin Support Requirements
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to successfully manage and prioritise work load
- Complex diary management experience supporting 4 or 5 leads
- Experienced operating in a large Corporate, preferably Sales or Technology environment
- Knowledge at intermediate level of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A minimum of 5 GSCE or equivalent, including Mathematics and English
Business Admin Support Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Is proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office. Good knowledge of other MS products
- Is approachable, with an outgoing personality and happy to communicate with senior members of staff.
- Has the ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
- Thrives when working to tight deadlines, multitasking and facing pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced corporal environments.
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 20th August at 10:00am