Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Group Business Administrator
This is a contract role based in London for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £33,515.00 per annum plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience.
We are looking for an amazing, experienced and enthusiastic business administrator to provide effective administrative support to three Directors.
The successful candidate will have strong planning, organisational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work independently and prioritise among multiple projects. This individual must also demonstrate strong initiative and multi-tasking skills, and the ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment. This position will interact with all levels in the company in addition to our external partners. Excellent follow-through is a must, in addition to having good judgment in handling confidential information and superior interpersonal skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management across multiple time-zones
- Coordinating complex travel logistics
- Expense reporting + acting as interim approver on expense reports for Global Operations, ensuring coding accuracy and policy compliance.
- Team office space; new employee setup, onboarding and offboarding
- Purchase equipment, services and supplies for the teams, creating purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Cross collaborating, planning, and support including All Hands, Offsites, morale events, and other group meetings as needed.
- Security group management (email distribution groups).
- Granting Sharepoint access.
- Ad hoc project work.
Play an active part in the global administration community, and close collaboration with the Senior Group Business Administrator based in Redmond, USA.
The top 3 must have skills are as follows:
- At least 3 years business administrator experience at Director level, supporting multiple managers.
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written. Must be fluent in English.
- Strong IT skills - at least an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams) is essential.
- Provide exemplary administrative support to the Directors to enable them to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Strong communication skills (must be fluent in English).
- Ability to effectively manage a high priority and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude.
Uses initiative appropriate to position and demonstrates a high degree of pro-activity and diplomacy.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent planning and prioritization ability.
- Able to cope with and manage multiple demands, working under time pressured deadlines and with different time zones.
- Able to respond with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Strong positive and professional attitude.
- Demonstrate ownership and follow through on all responsibilities.
- Self-starter/works on own initiative, applying diplomacy, tact and patience.
- Desire and willingness to learn.
- A team player.
- Good attention to detail.
- Knowledge/experience of Online Media.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit the business needs.
- Minimum of `A` Level standard of education.
- A Business degree is an advantage but not essential.
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 26th March