Are you an experienced administrator, looking for a new and challenging role? Then I have the role just for you!
Based in Bicester, my Client is looking for a full-time temporary Business Administrator to join their team for an initial 3-month bases, paying the rate of £10.24/hour. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
As Business Administrator, my Client is looking for someone to provide administrative support to the psychology function within the establishment. The position involves the following:
- Completing correspondences - including applications, complaints, writing to courts and Police letters
- To draft monthly and annual management information reports, maintain databases and back up copies
- Organising relevant inductions and interviews for the wider staff team
- Process requisitions for credit card purchases for books, stationary and courses
- Interact with staff located in other establishments to exchange information
- Integrate information from other files, relevant to psychology or interventions
- Monitor relevant assets such as laptop and memory stick allocation
- Collate information and attend various meetings
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!