Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be assisting our Belfast client who are a leading NI Energy provider to recruit a new full time and permanent Business Administrator to join their Transportation Services Team.
* Provide business administration and analytical support to other areas of our business
* Support the operation of gas supply competition providing a high level of service and ensuring equitable treatment to all gas suppliers
* Responsible for operating a load forecasting and demand estimation model and communicating outputs to gas suppliers in line with Network Code requirements.
* Assisting with the response team regarding constraints or emergencies on the gas network.
* Administering and developing business processes.
* Liaising with engineers to ensure equipment installed at large industrial and commercial customers premises is operating to agreed standards.
* 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
* A minimum of 1 years' experience working in a business administration role
* Experience of working with Microsoft Office package, particularly Microsoft Excel
* Strong analytical and numerical skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent time management skills and ability to manage workload to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to work independently with a methodical approach in a highly demanding environment
* Ability to always operate in a professional and confidential manner
Competitive salary at £19,000 - £21,000 per annum (dependent on experience) plus a 25% shift allowance.
Shift work - 3 x 12-hour day shifts (7am - 7pm) followed by 4 days off then 3 x 12 hour night shifts (7pm - 7am) followed by 5 days off.
If interested, please send CV via the apply link