Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Business Administrator
This is a contract role based in Cambridge for three (3) months, End date 30/06/2019 intention to extend beyond for the full 18 month term if successful in role.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £28,000.00 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Provide complex calendar and time management support across time-zones.
- Provide travel management support. Plan, book, schedule and prepare full briefing documentation.
- Handle and process expenses.
- Manage vacation approval requests.
- Coordinate and schedule appraisal meetings.
- Process joiners and leavers to the team: handle pre-and post-team requirements.
- Manage team mailing lists: handle the memberships for all distribution groups
- Assist with equipment purchasing for the team.
- Meeting and event management. Plan, book and manage all requirements for VIP visits and internal/external meetings. Including scheduling all meetings, minute taking, content gathering for presentations, tracking of meeting action points, managing meeting milestones, managing the project SharePoint, arranging catering, tea/coffee.
- Process visitor/lecture requests. Handle pre, during and post visitor/lecture logistics.
- Manage general administrative duties. Standard duties to include (but not limited to): preparation of letters, signing of agreements by all parties, fielding telephone calls.
- Ensure compliance of internal processes and procedures.
- Arrange morale events for the team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience working across time zones.
- Complex calendar and time management skills.
- Meeting and event planning.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Two years proven experience in a senior administration role.
- Experience working within a global organisation across multiple time zones would be desirable though not essential.
- Previous experience of working within a technological or scientific R&D environment is desirable though not essential.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (ability to multi-task and prioritise).
- Excellent communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English (must be a fluent English speaker).
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Ability to manage complex calendars.
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters and act with discretion.
- Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Outlook essential.
Deadline for CV submission: Friday 15th at 1pm