Location: Ranby, Retford.
Pay: £8.87 p/h
Hours: 37 hours Mon-Fri 9-5.
During this pandemic have you been sat at home twiddling your thumbs and thinking of a way you can offer your skills and expertise to help during these unprecedented times? This may be the job for you to do just that! Our Public sector client is seeking an experienced business administrator to join their team.
- Organise, produce and maintain accurate records for area of work
- Act as contact point for all communications to the team. Prioritise and distribute communications to the appropriate person or relevant department in establishment
- Complete monitoring returns for area of work
- Input requisitions on to the finance database and process requisitions for defined area of work
- Co-ordinate any awareness sessions for area of work
- Prepare paperwork for checking by manager, conducting initial checks as required
- Correspond with relevant stakeholders and agencies to ensure that they are aware of information so that information is adequately shared
- Maintain and check establishment databases, manual filing systems and logs of information, responding within agreed timescales and producing reports as required
- Collate information relating to relevant Service Delivery Indicators (SDI's)
- Act as secretary to meetings as required including organising agenda, taking, distributing minutes and action points
We will be looking for someone who is hard working and can hit the ground running, experience of admin and customer service is paramount. This job role will require someone who is comfortable in a prison setting so previous experience of this is desirable however not essential.
The client would like to ensure applicants that the offices have been deep cleaned and set up according to government guidelines to protect the temporary workforce it will be welcoming into the offices. Office based role, working from not available.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 7-10 DAYS PLEASE PRESUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL