Business Administrator - Reading
Mon - Fri £28,000 per year
To be responsible for the smooth and efficient management of all administrative duties within a carehome. To be responsible for the efficient local operation of administration and financial systems.
- To be accountable to the General Manager for all aspects of the residents' administration system including admission, billing, discharge and all aspects of local financial administration including basic credit control.
- To record and safeguard monies held by the company on behalf of residents or any other funds held or raised by the care home.
- Managing petty cash; recording all disbursements and actioning reclaims to maintain the float, producing a monthly report for submission to Central Support Office
- Ensuring that all financial arrangements comply with Company policies and procedures
- Responsibility for all local team member administration including contracts, new starters/leavers, payroll information, annual leave management and sickness absence, data entry and the maintenance of personal files.
- Completing/Reconciling all purchase orders accurately and within budget and ensuring that sent CS promptly to facilitate payment
- Maintaining records of all orders and invoices submitted for reconciliation and payment to Central Support Office
- Responsible for the line management of the reception team including effective delegation of appropriate administration duties, appraisals and training.
- Production of weekly and monthly management reports
- Maintaining continual personal development by attending and completing all training and qualifications (statutory, mandatory and developmental).
- Maintaining the Health and Safety of self and others within the care home, reporting and recording any accidents or incidents or near misses.
· Essential Qualifications
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics
· Financial knowledge of petty cash
Skills & Knowledge
· Advanced knowledge of MS office suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet explorer
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Strong people and task management skills
· Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
· Commitment to maintain high standards of work
· Experience of credit control/debt management
If this is something of interest apply online today!!