We are looking for an administrator to join the NHS Arden and Gem CSU on a temporary basis
If you have a strong admin background, great attention to detail and willing to work at a fast pace, then this may be the role for you.
- Location: Working from home (but must be local to Lincoln as may be required to attend the office and you will need to pick equipment up from the office)
- Offices are based in LN4
- Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours a week - 9-5 (can be flexible)
- Assignment length: Until 24/12/21 (may be extended subject to business requirements)
- Salary: £8.91 but raises to £10.09 per hour after 12 weeks should the contract be extended
About Arden & Gem:
As local health and care systems work collaboratively to deliver the priorities of the NHS Long Term Plan and provide the models of care needed to meet the needs of their population, Arden & GEM is uniquely placed to support this transformation journey.
The successful candidate will be participating in various administration activities which help support the Arden and Gem.
You will be dealing with referrals the organisation receives and ensuring that everything is in place in order to proceed with the referral. If the referral is missing any information, it will be your responsibility to chase up various stakeholders via email in order to obtain the missing information.
You will be in contact with various professional stakeholders within the industry varying from GP's, social workers and carers.
The role includes lots of data entry and you will also be managing the shared inbox, so a high level of written communication is key.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a strong admin background
- Strong attention to deal
- High level of written & verbal communication
- Data entry experience
- Able to communicate with various stakeholders
- NHS Experience is desirable but not essential
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply or send your CV directly to myself