Job Title - Business Advisor
Working Hours: Full time - 37 hours per week.
Location: Grimsby, to be at the office during training period and then agile working thereafter
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 p/a depending on experience + Bonus
A Specialist in its market, our client is a firm of Business Rescue & Recovery advisors. They take pride in helping their clients and we have an enviable reputation for helping people with sometimes difficult issues.
They are now looking for an advisor to join our team. If you are an experienced, enthusiastic, and friendly business advisor we need you.
The main function of the role is to advise business owners on potential routes out of their problems using video or phone calls. But don't worry, full training is provided!
Job Duties involved:
- Contact potential clients
- Answer questions about these services or the company
- Ask questions to understand client requirements and present them with available options which will lead to a 'sale'
- Direct clients to the senior team when needed
- Refer clients to 3rd parties where required
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to help facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and note useful information
What requirements our client would like to see:
- Proven work experience in a client facing role
- Educated to at least GCSE level (preferably A level or above)
- Ability to work under pressure with experience of handling multiple tasks/cases
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Experience as sales/customer service role is desirable
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. MS Office and CRM software)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Preferable, but not essential requirements:
- Although training will be given a good understanding of business, insolvency, and knowledge of relevant legislation is preferred