Starting from Monday 4th January 2021
Fixed term contract until 31/03/2022
Working hours : Monday to Friday 9-5
Please note the role may include occasional weekend and evening working, to support the business and technical implementation of new services in to production. The role includes paid overtime
Location: Liverpool with regular travel and cross site working
Job role information
Are you an experienced business analyst looking for a new change and challenge to kick start your 2021?
Do you have Strong technology, analytical and communication skills with experience in transforming high level requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria as well as Service design?
You will work alongside and assist Agile Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts and the Solution Design Managers in the delivery of insights, analysis, data and measurement that impact on strategy, development and management of online services. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
This role is an exciting opportunity as the reviews and analyses you produce will challenge pre-conceptions around existing practices. You will also support and carry out investigations and analyses of business functions and processes.
You need to be ready to hit the ground running some of you day to day will include finding gaps in data capture and recommend appropriate and affordable changes, Develop and introduce measurement techniques, tools and metrics across the service & product portfolio. For this role you need to be able to deliver at pace and work well as past of team to achieve the desired project outcome.
- A sound understanding of web analytics tools and methodologies (for example Comscore Digital Analytix (Nedstat), Omniture, Webtrends, Google Analytics etc).
- An in depth knowledge of online measurement and associated platforms such as AV and mobile (some understanding of online technology and website structures desirable).
- An understanding of user centric design, personal data, digital transaction, security and privacy.
- Sound negotiation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in the most engaging and appropriate manner
- Experience of data analysis, using web analytics and visualisation tools.
- Experience of delivering transformational change.
If you have experience in the above and are able to demonstrate this from your previous roles and background please send over a copy of your CV
Please note due to high volume of application's we will only be in touch if you are successful.