Our client is looking for Business Analyst to join their team on a full time basis for an 18 Month assignment
This position will work as part of the Lincolnshire Police and G4S transformation team, working across both organisations` business areas to scope programme requirement features, define requirements for development, demand and work flow optimisation. The role will also support proper development and inclusion of requirements to meet operational and business expectations and will facilitate communication and understanding of requirements between stakeholders and technical teams.
1. Undertake detailed and rigorous analysis of current and future demand and business processes and produce written and verbal presentations and reports as required.
2. Identify gaps or inefficiencies between business requirements and existing or proposed solutions and develop recommendations for improvement.
3. Work with business areas and the Future Services Programme Team to make creative and innovative recommendations for change, helping to manage their successful implementation in order to enhance the quality of service delivery for officers and service users.
4. Carry out research using a range of techniques to identify good practice. This will include web research, document review, liaison with staff across the force area, other police forces and partner organisations.
5. Provide support to the Future Services Team by assisting in the collection and processing of data and information. Duties will include facilitating workshops, one to one interviews, bench marking against other forces and external organisations and process modelling and mapping.
6. Support and develop business demand forecasting.
7.Assist in establishing a clear business case for improvement projects which link service objectives to tangible service improvement and cost effectiveness.
8. Assist senior managers with strategy, service development and planning as required
At least 1 year analytical experience within a policing or similar environment
Developing and maintaining excellent relationships both internally and externally
Writing clear, comprehensive and concise reports and delivering briefings/presentations to audiences at different levels
Working under pressure and meeting deadlines
Using IT applications to extract data
Preparation, presentation and explanation of information
Research of information from variety of sources
Process mapping and design
Ability to articulate and evidence judgements as a result of research
Ability to develop strong working relationships with members of staff at all levels
Communicates effectively and clearly both verbally and in writing avoiding jargon
Uses analytical skills to produce well-reasoned theory
Demonstrates lateral vision and a well-developed logical process for solving problems, avoiding assumptions
Demonstrates the ability to produce timely reports and interpret information accurately
IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Full Driving Licence
£14.40 per hour
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the necessary skills apply online today !!