An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and driven Business Analyst with a strong passion for Technology.
Working in a dynamic, agile, and collaborative environment the Business Analyst works across the
business with key internal and external stakeholders to shape change programs and is accountable
for the definition of the analysis approach for Digital Transformation projects with a focus on CRM,
web services, process automation and contact centre capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced analyst who can interpret and baseline user requirements
and user stories across a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders in the digital
communications industry. The candidate will be excited by change, be a strong problem solver and possess an inquisitive mind. He/she will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, be flexible and adaptive, be a strong team player, have relevant experience and want to be part of an exciting, innovative, customer focused, fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, risks, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels build relationships with key members of the organisation
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided
- Estimating workloads, budgets, and developing schedules
- Forecasting and monitoring (including variance analysis)
- Map current processes and make suggestions for process improvements
- Oversee the implementation and/or introduction of new technology and systems
- Run workshops and training sessions
- Business Analyst certification (e.g. IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- Excellent stake holder engagement skills and delivery of communications, including all plans.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of business structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Cost benefit analysis
- Process modelling
- Understanding of networks, databases and digital contact centre technologies
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile®, APM and CAPM or other relevant project management of 3 years direct work experience in a project management capacity.
This role is available for remote working but you have to be in a reasonable travel distance from Guildford to attend the office when required.
Please apply now if you feel that your experience matches the above description.