Our client is a leading Global Climate Change innovator we are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join the Insights team based in Amsterdam.
The Insights team supports all the organisations business operations by using advanced Business Intelligence to reveal and visualize value that would not otherwise not be available.
You will be responsible for asking the correct questions on behalf of the organisation, in a way that the Insights Team ( of which you will be part of) can answer. The purpose of this role is to bridge the gap between the organisation and the value buried in the organisations data.
1) Understand the Organisations current and future strategies
2) Demonstrate how Business Intelligence delivers value to the organisation
3) Proactively and reactivel, elevate the role of data and data driven decision making within the Organisation
4) Build and operate standard processes to engaging with the Insights team
1) Experienced Business Analysis qualification (desirable)
2) Business or Computer Science qualification (desirable)
1) Must have experience of working in a multi-location based team
2) Experience of working in a shared service ( desirable)
3) Experience of Reporting tools ( Tableaux, PowerBI or equivalent)
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate is someone who:
1) Has a passion for, and an understanding of the climate change environment and issues
2) Is tenacious and massively curious
3) Organised and works in an unstructured environment
4) Has a growth mindset
5) Is comfortable with ambiguity and change