We are seeking TWO Business Analysts to work in a fast-paced environment. This is an ongoing temporary role until at least March 2022 and may be extended or lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
This is a hybrid working role with technology provided to enable the successful candidate to work remotely - you must be able to travel to Cardiff if required.
- Understand business problems, risks, and opportunities, recommending solutions that enable the business to achieve its goals and objectives
- Contribute expertise, knowledge and skill to large scale and complex programmes
- Analyse, interpret and advise highly complex information
- Deal with sensitive information
- Use communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- NVQ Level 4 or Degree Educated
- Strong MS Office Skills with advanced Excel skills
- Confident manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- No weekend work
- Excellent pay rate
- Working with a flexible, positive team
- Great benefits including 35 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
Please contact Nadine Borstal in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information.