Our client was set up by the Government to bring forward the investment needed to sustainably deliver the UK's goals for renewable and other low carbon electricity. Its mission is to build confidence in electricity market reform through effective commercial delivery and continuous improvement.
Due to an increased workload they are now looking for a Junior Business Analyst with @ 12-18 months experience to work with their 3rd party partner and inhouse teams to help to implement changes across 4 areas:
You will be expected to analyse, develop, impact assess and prioritise change requests from both internal and external stakeholders. Administer internal processes and database to ensure changes progress in accordance with timetable requirements for their delivery.
Ideally they are looking for someone who already works in the energy sector but they are very open minded to the type of company you have worked for BUT you will have experience in a role with similar business change/analysis experience.
- Numerical/analytical degree (with experience of using MS Excel spreadsheets)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical capability (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Able to understand complex concepts and formula, capture key information and convey to non-technical audience
- Good social and interpersonal skills
It would be helpful if you already have experience working within a heavily regulated environment such as Telecomms/Finance or something similar where you will have experience of dealing with similar issues
This is an urgent requirement with interviews happening Fri 12th/Mon 15th July - so please apply asap