Business change Executive officer
We are recruiting now for Executive Officers from a business change background to join a programme with one of our prestigious government clients. This is an exciting role with the ability to work remotely for the duration of your assignment as you assume responsibility to provide administrative support for the department.
Hours and benefits
Urgent Start date: Monday 28th September
Working hours: 9-5
Location: Work from home
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay - £13.93 p/h
Time frame: 6 months
What we'll need from you:
- Good planning, prioritisation and communication skills to support the department
- Drive, resilience and determination to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with others
- Able to work flexibly and effectively in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
- Being able to pre plan, forward think and multitask in an ever changing environment
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Support communication efforts,Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact
Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Come from a business change background
- Highly proficient in word and excel
- Able to time manage and work individually or part of a team
If this sounds like you, please email over an updated CV
This is an urgent role and will move quickly if you are suitable