A growing and digitally led public sector organisation in Wales is looking to offer an exciting fixed-term opportunity for a passionate Business Change Facilitator (eLearning) to join an expanding team at a time of great excitement within the organisation. The primary purpose of this role is to support end users in the adoption & training of new systems.
- It is essential that you possess the ability to deliver and support the engagement and contribute to progress reporting in line with project governance.
- You will role model and drive a culture of excellence by providing expertise in change management strategies, acting as a champion, and promoting digital ways of working.
- You will contribute to the design and delivery of engagement plans that maximise adoption and minimise resistance, to deliver ambitious and challenging goals.
This role will support a culture of continuous improvement, service development, and transformation, by facilitating the beneficial changes of new digital systems. You will focus on the people side of change, including changes to systems and technology, business processes, and organisation structures.
We're looking for someone who takes the initiative, can work autonomously, and is skilled in maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
You will work with your end users to understand training requirements and processes to facilitate the production of concise and engaging eLearning. Therefore, you must be skilled in identifying and translating learning needs, adapting training approaches as appropriate to ensure end users are confident and competent.
You must have excellent communication and influencing skills with a true passion for doing the right thing for our patients and frontline staff.
Experience in the development of visual performance management tools, Lean and six-sigma methodologies would be advantageous.
- Evidence of business change knowledge and experience
- Experience of delivering IT or web training outside your own team
- IT related degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in the technical development of eLearning, graphic design and web content.
It would be advantageous of the candidate demonstrates knowledge of essential IT software required for the development of eLearning, mobile and other technology based solutions (such as Articulate, HTML5 and other software as it becomes available)
The team primarily use Camtasia for producing screen capture videos, Articulate StoryLine for online training and M365/Adobe suites for Quick Reference Guides. Delivery is via M365, web/video hosting and NHS CMS/LMS systems.
Business Change is not Monday to Friday 9-5, we therefore work in a more flexible way to meet the needs of our customers. This is a national role that will require travelling to multiple sites across Wales. The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this.
Some anti-social hours may be required to fit in with shifts, and you may be asked to stay for a night or two if the distance to the site would impact your health and wellbeing.