Are you confident with business change and transformation with experience of eLearning within an L&D or IT Training function? This is a truly exciting and unprecedented opportunity to help develop an public sector organisation in its formation.
We are looking for a Change & Transformation Facilitator within eLearning who will report directly into the Business Change Manager & Senior Business Change Facilitator.
The organisation has been on a journey as part of a larger Public Sector body and is now looking to appoint teams of upbeat, energetic and driven individuals who want to contribute to the success of the organisation against its vision, mission & values.
As a Change Facilitator, you will be responsible for business change implementation including new versions, testing upgrades, software support and ongoing development, system administration and user set-up.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide business change expertise to implement systems / other IT projects and make sure that the highest standards of business needs are met by the systems implemented.
- To ensure that effective communication takes place to end users and stakeholders.
- To document business processes in association with clinicians and non clinicians when implementing systems and facilitate change work as required.
- To undertake configuration, training and business user support on IT applications as required.
You must be upbeat, energetic, eager to learn and display creativity in your thinking. This is a digitally led organisation and although in its infancy, has bold aims in line with its mission. To achieve these aims, the successful candidate must share this passion.
- Change facilitator experience
- Degree level education
- Experience of managing IT projects
- Experience of computer systems to an advanced level
- Able to work across multiple locations - own transport preferred