We are currently working with a modern, fun SME based in Central London, recruiting for a Business Consultant to join them on a permanent basis as soon as possible. You will be working within the strategy and consultancy team, not just helping businesses sort their finances out but also helping them build better business structures by thinking of new an innovative ways to improve their financial situation. You should be bright and ambitious with an equal passion for numbers and people.
What skills and education background should you have?
- Graduate or good A level results
- A genuine interest in Tax and Accountancy
- Good with numbers
- Ideally some exposure to a client facing role
- Some understanding/working knowledge of SMEs
What you'll be doing once you start...
- Meeting clients and gaining an understanding of their business and future growth plans
- Taking responsibility for the strategic planning and modelling of new structure options and walking the client through these
- Taking charge of administration including preparation of relevant agreements and forms, and the submission of relevant government forms
- Assisting clients with their monthly processes including: maintaining monthly management accounts, monthly payroll, preparation of VAT returns, assisting with ad hoc queries
Want to know more about the benefits?
- Full training will be provided and you'll be shadowing other members of the team before being let loose on your own accounts!
- You'll be offered flexible working arrangements
- You will be supported with relevant qualifications to further yourself
- Access to profit share (after 1 year)
A Central London location, beer fridge and regular social events are just part of the fun...If the above sounds like you, and you want to explore this opportunity further, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch!