Brook Street are seeking a temporary Business & Operation Delivery Administrator to work within a Government client (NHS Digital) in the Pynes Hill area in Exeter.
The NHS Digital Personal Demographics Service (PDS) is the national database of patient demographics information, such as name, address and registered GP details.
You will be focused on the case management of the flow of organisations through the process.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills;
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Monitor Demographics mailbox traffic for PDS access related enquiries/requests to/from organisations, to ensure that queries are answered in a timely manner, and that Demographics responds likewise.
- Check incoming submissions and the iterations thereof in accordance with the criteria that will be supplied.
- Ensure that final sign-offs are done by the manager on behalf of the PDS Information Asset Owner (PDS IAO).
- Keep the PDS Access Request Tracker up-to-date with all significant events relating to the above, working with the manager, for any issues.
- Ensure that all documents relating to each case are filed appropriately on SharePoint.
Additionally, there is an urgent need to deal with a large backlog of tracker updates and filing. A detailed briefing will be given on this aspect, including the priorities for this work.
As a Business & Operational Delivery Administrator, you will be paid £9.28 an hour which rises to £10.79 after 12 weeks. This temporary role is expected to run until July 2020 with potential for extension.