A great new opportunity to join a Luxury Supercar & Performance Car Showroom In Uxbridge, London as a Business Development Executive.
This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will take on responsibility very early on and work closely with the managing director in ensuring the continued success of the business.
Working hours are over 5 days a week 9am - 6pm
You will be identifying and generating new and existing business opportunities, proactively managing and building sales pipeline - specifically to customs and bodyshop.
You will also be managing and growing a portfolio of key accounts alongside lead generating through cold calling, emailling and using social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and confident individual with excellent sales, interpersonal, organisational, written and analytical skills. Self motivated with the ability to use your own initiative without the need to be micro-managed.
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales role requiring similar skills.
- Comfortable with using spreadsheets at a intermediate level.
- Comfortable speaking over the phone in a professional manner and will have the ability to build professional working relationships.
- You must be fully eligible to work in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
- A full UK driving license required.
A passion for supercars and the luxury car market is desired!
Competitive Basic - £19,000 - £22,000 + Uncapped performance related bonus scheme that can realistically achieve an OTE of £35,000 to £50,000 +
Pension Scheme, 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
Do you think you this role would be perfect for you? Apply with your updated CV or call Cerise at Brook Street for further information on 01923 235015