This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for the right person!!
Are you an experienced account manager/ Business Development Executive?
Are you genuinely looking for a solid career choice that will set you up with an expanding company, offering you the world in a very exciting part of the company's journey?
If you are looking for a solid team where you are looking to stay with a growing company then read on!
My client is looking for someone who has experience in Account Management/ Business Development and SALES. A "Can do" attitude is essential in this role and self motivation will be paramount. This is also an office based role so you will need to be competent in using IT systems and have a good telephone manner.
As with any Business development role, B2B experience and building relationships with clients comes with the territory! Someone who is confident in working on their own or in a small team will do incredibly well in this role. As 2019 was a very successful year, this position is brand new and are looking to expand in the UK.
My client is looking for someone to manage current clients as well as develop and grow the business. It is more detailed than that and I am happy to speak to you about it. This is an incredibly crucial role for the company so getting the right person is absolutely critical.
Before applying, you will have experience or achievement in sales. An interest and or experience in Technology with aptitude towards technical products in one or more of these areas: White goods, Brown Goods, Smart phone or IT.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be confident and outgoing
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- To be patient and determined
- To take pride in your work
- To be comfortable in working in a small environment with a close team
Office systems that will be used on the job :
- Company's own bespoke in house CRM and content system
- E-commerce shop platform
- IBM Lotus Notes
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Annual pay review
- Workplace pension
- Staff discount on items sold (spare parts for consumer electronics)
- Good transport links
- MON - FRI 9am - 5pm (30 minutes lunch) 37hours
- Occasional requirement to work until 6pm to cover holiday periods
I am very keen to speak to like minded people who want to do well for themselves so apply and I look forward to speaking with you in more detail about the role.