Looking for a Business Development job in Central London with a reputable company?
This outstanding London Training Provider have a job opening for a Business Development Executive to provide a professional and consultative approach to international clients to maintain, grow and improve revenue from the London office.
To be successful in securing an interview you will possess the following:
- 1-2 years soft sales/business development or similar, providing a consultative approach
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven background in business development
- Proven track record of B2B sales focusing on high end services (not products)
- Knowledge of the MENA region
- Ideally a background in the training development industry
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to effectively negotiate
- Able to identify, organize, develop and follow up sales leads
- Financially numerate and show strong commercial awareness
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
If you want to join a caring and hardworking team environment while building lasting working relationships with clients and identify new sales opportunities to expand the company into new markets, then this is the job for you!
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (plus bonus/commission OTE £30,000 upwards in first year)
Benefits: Lunch provided daily, 20 days holiday + bank holiday, pension scheme, friendly working environment.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
- Grow the sales revenue through targeting new and existing clients - targeting organisations, not individuals (contacting the training department within companies)
- Research organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Build relationships with new and existing clients to identify and develop further opportunities
- Contacting potential clients and building developing relationships
- Establish and understanding client requirements and selling the company`s services accordingly
- Efficient and effective follow up on all incoming leads
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Development teams
- Attending relevant industry events in order to generate business leads