A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a growing company in Selby, our client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working within a small team to support and sell a range of services whilst performing an account admin function. You will require a car for this role due to the location.
- Sell and up sell services to existing customers and to new business leads via the phone.
- Deliver high levels of customer service.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Maintain strong, effective relationships with all key client businesses, to foster long term partnerships and contracts.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Keep records of calls and sales.
- Responsible for taking online payments and processing invoices.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, be numerate, IT literate and be comfortable to communicate effectively at all levels. You must be resilient and able to handle rejection and objections
In return you will receive a salary between 20,000-24,000, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and this increases with service, online discounts, 'takeaway fridays', excellent pension scheme and fantastic training.
If you're interested in the role please apply here or contact Cat on 01904888800.