Business Development Executive
Basic up to £28,000 plus commission
25 days holiday, Christmas shutdown
Growing & Developing company
I am recruiting for a Business Development Executive for a growing Energy company based in south Coventry. This is commutable via Coventry, Kenilworth, Leamington, Warwick, Cubbington and Southam.
The hours of work are 37 hours per week with a competitive salary paying up to £28k base plus commission.
As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible helping to grow the current business buy securing new customers and selling additional services to existing customers.
The main responsibilities include:
- Developing new business which will involve outbound calling on a B2B basis
- Following warm leads
- Tracking new business and keeping a record of changes that may happen
- Working to agreed targets
- Building strong relationships with future and current customers
- Have experience as a business developer (B2B & including telesales)
- A personality that wants to pick up the phone whilst engaging and speaking to others
- Have good business acumen
- Be tenacious in your approach to work
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task
- A proven record of developing long term relationships
- A minimum of 5 GCSE`s grade A-C with strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Intermediate IT skills including Excel and Word
Knowledge of the Energy industry is highly desirable however full training on this will be provided
Due to the current climate the company are operating a working from home policy however they are expecting a return to the office at some point.
Due to the location of the company you do need to be able to drive with access to your own car as there is limited public transport.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please CLICK APPLY now and the relevant consultant will be in touch to discuss the next stages in the application