Brook Street is delighted to be working with our Belfast client who currently have a vacancy for an experienced business development / sales executive to work within its business intelligence division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales for the company bespoke product and range of business intelligence services.
The company has a leading business intelligence platform which uses machine learning, predictive analytics, and qualitative outputs to help clients build their investor pipeline.
The product offering is complimented by a variety of market and business intelligence services. Working within the sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for building relationships with Economic Development Organisations and identifying new market opportunities.
* Responsible for generating new sales for bespoke company product across all global markets
* Responsible for generating sales for our business intelligence services
* Work with, and support in-market sales teams
* Researching prospective clients / organisations through a variety of resources to identify new leads and potential new markets
* Work with the sale and marketing team to create campaigns and drive new sales
* Achieve agreed sales targets
* Communicate with decision makers to convert leads into sales
* Engage in telephone and face to face meetings
* Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
* Preparing presentations and pitches to potential new clients
* Develop quotes and proposals
* Work with the Operations team both at quotation and handover stage of new contracts
* Maintain long term relationships with existing clients
* Updating and inputting records of all contact made on the internal databases
* At least 1-2 years` experience in Business Development or sales role, preferably in an international business, Trade and/or FDI context
* A knowledge and understanding of Economic Development Organisations
* Proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets
* Proven experience of prospecting and winning new business
* Strong business acumen with commercial focus
* Strong relationship management, negotiation and influencing skills
* Proven experience of delivering sales presentations to executives
* Experience of interacting with professionals at all levels and within various functions
* Experience of developing effective working relationships internally and externally
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Strong Analytical and Research skills
* Proven ability to prioritise workload under pressure to successful conclusion
* Fluency in another language would be desirable
* Willingness to travel
Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business Studies, (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
Please send CV via the link