Are you looking for a foot in the door within the business development industry
If YES this role could be you!
My outstanding client based in Northampton (NN7) is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their dynamic, fun and friendly team.
You will be responsible for building relationships with prospects over the phone with the aim of securing appointments for clients. You will also be the direct point of contact for your active clients. Communication is a big part of this role and you will be required to communicate with your clients to provide regular briefings in regards to appointments, status of the account and diary management.
The main aims of the company are to offer high profile business development strategies through non scripted telemarketing. The services provided by this company have a wide range from product launches and campaign management through to data management and customer surveys.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Being the direct point of contact with your clients
- Developing campaigns to suit clients' needs and being the focal point for clients liaising with the company
- Administration of accounts to include the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and a database
- Communication with the client about their upcoming appointments and the status of their accounts
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Ability to speak confidently to both prospects and clients on the telephone and face to face
- Previous use of CRM database is preferred, but not essential as training will be given.
- Impeccable time management skills
- articulate communication skills
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Ambitious, focused and career driven with a view for progression with the company
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team as well as on your own
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AT AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £16,000 - £18,000 salary depending upon experience
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Training plan with a strong supportive management team
- Time off over Christmas
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0116 251 6171
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***