Brook Street is delighted to be working with our Lisburn client to recruit two new Business Development Executives to join their expanding sales team.
The client is recruiting for an exciting role in busy and growing Internal Sales Office, with the potential for further career progression.
This is a tele-sales role focused on increasing sales, generating new business within the existing customer base. The Business Development Executive will promote company products and pricing structures, working to monthly revenue and call time targets.
* Achieve call target dials and talk times by contacting relevant customers to convert on pre identified product targets
* Record outcomes daily, sending weekly summaries to the sales analyst who will report on conversion and new business revenue sales.
* Ensure all productivity and performance KPI`s are met and reported on in a timely and accurate manner
* Use existing product scripts and follow specific processes to achieve product conversion targets
* Proactively prospect for new customer accounts
* Liaise daily with your associated ASM, sharing information on product discussions / pricing for customers within the area
* Assist with customer head office visits and be able to attend occasional field visits with Area Sales Manager.
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge
* Ensure telephone manner is professional on all sales calls
* Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management.
Working hours - 39hrs/week: Monday -Thursday 8.30-5 and Fr 8.30-4.
Salary will depend on background - Circa £23K
Also, there is a monthly bonus, up to £600 per month.
If interested please send CV via the link