My client is an established growing and developing Microsoft Specialist Partner based in Northeast England-remote based
Due to growth we are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive ideally from an IT Managed services background but must have worked within the IT industry with Cloud product knowledge.
- Understanding and fulfilling your responsibilities at each stage of the sales process.
- Proactive, habitual and sustained new business activity via the range of tools available (calls, social media, internal and marketing leads) to attract and retain net new customers.
- Building strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders within your customer organisations, so that you are trusted to engage on levels up to the C-suite.
- Holding regular account reviews with your managed accounts to identify opportunities to introduce managed or other services.
- Working with Marketing to create compelling content which connects with the decision-makers in your vertical.
- Articulating our offerings to customers at a high level, with a particular focus on business drivers and value.
- Qualifying and managing your opportunities to create an accurate and validated pipeline, including closure plans for key opportunities.
- Understanding the procurement controls and processes for each opportunity, and using these effectively.
- Driving opportunities from Prospect to Win, engaging pre-sales and other resources as needed.
This role will offer excellent career development opportunities and the to continually develop and retain up to date Microsoft stack knowledge and certifications.
Remote home working and/or office based.