£26000 - £38000 per annum + bonus, great benefits
about 1 month ago
Nov 2023 or ASAP
Business Development Executive (Part-time)
£26k per annum basic salary (based on 25h per week) + bonus/commission
Part-time - Permanent - Approx 25 hours per week - willing to discuss (£20 per hour)
Do you have a background in business development and sales with confidence to identify and develop leads via various means including telephone?
Are you looking for consistent part-time hours with a great rate of pay and commission on appointments booked?
Are you persistent with a drive to succeed?
Are you able to establish and maintain a good rapport with your prospective clients?
If so, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to join a successful company in Petersfield. This is exciting opportunity permanent opportunity to join a really progressive and customer focussed company. This role is office based 4 days a week with 1 day working from home.
They can offer a competitive salary, performance bonuses, excellent holiday allowance, EAP schemes, flexible working policies and other added benefits!
About the Role
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, this is a very busy role, where you will be responsible for making calls to develop leads and prospects from companies within our client's database who spend more than £25k per annum on Workwear, PPE or Hygiene. Strategically taking a lead from being cold to warm and then handing over to a KAM/DSM once the prospect is ready to start doing business.
Key duties will include:
- Tele-marketing Leads/Prospects with unique product and service propositions
- Email and Message via Linkedin Leads/Prospects with unique product and service propositions
- Converting Leads into Prospects and subsequently creating opportunities
- Understand the Sales Process and provide suspects with knowledge of the company and it's products and able to 'spark interest'
- Schedule appointments for Business Director to meet with prospective customers.
- Be accountable for preparing samples and providing key information ahead of meetings
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with all prospects, maximising opportunities
- Ensure that data is accurately recorded and kept up-to-date on the company CRM system
- Take responsibility for all proposals, plans and strive to exceed client expectations
- Confidently promote the company brand and products to clients
What we are looking for:
You will need to demonstrate good communication skills, persistence and tenacity with a focus on hitting your targets and driving business forward.
Key knowledge, skills and attitudes required:
- Proven history and success in a similar B2B business development / sales role
- Be effective at selling over the phone
- Enjoy telemarketing / telesales and have the ability to get around the 'gate-keeper'
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic - have a persistent mind set, a mind set of "not giving up"
- Display a passion for the company and have a consistently positive attitude
- Be outgoing and friendly and exceptional at building rapport with a wide range of people
- Have excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- Understand the power of questioning
- Be able to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the client
- Impeccable organisational and time-keeping skills
- Ability to work in a team or a self-motivated environment
What's in it for you?
Our client provide industry-leading training and career development, empowering their team to drive innovation and further the goals of the organisation.
In return for your hard work, they will provide:
- A competitive salary of up to £20 per hour with guaranteed contractual hours
- Yearly performance and pay reviews
- Commission scheme, £10 for every appointment booked
- 33 days of annual leave, Pro-rata (including bank holidays), increasing after 3 years of service
- Employment Schemes as well as regular wellbeing events, including monthly YOGA sessions
- Flexible working: Hybrid options
- Flexible on part-time hours worked
- State of the art, modern offices with free onsite parking available to work in
- Pension Scheme
- Newly developed benefits scheme
If this role sounds like this part-time Business Development Executive opportunity for you, click 'apply' today and submit your CV.
Suitable candidates based on CV will be contacted by Brook Street to run through a quick coversheet ahead of being invited to a telephone interview.
If you are offered the job following interview, we are looking for you to start as soon as possible.