Business Development Executive (Part-time)
£24.5k per annum (pro-rata)
Brook Street have partnered with a local and rapidly growing electrical engineering company who specialise in testing of commercial and industrial electrical testing services.
Based in Southampton, they have recently experienced impressive growth, increasing the size of their business by 40% last year and with plans to grow again by 30% this year.
Key to this growth is their business development team which they are looking to add to with an proactive, tenacious and positive telesales professional.
The role is offered on a part-time basis, approx. 20 to 25 hours per week. You can work Monday to Friday, and the company are very flexible with the hours which you work. Flexibility is paramount to what they do, so if you need to change your hours around your other commitments (even on a weekly basis), no problem!
Who's right for the job?
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Passion for building rapport and having conversations with potential clients
- Confidence to call companies to discuss the services the company can offer
- Resilience and tenacity with a positive attitude
- Experience within a B2B telesales/business development role.
- Good computer skills, ideally with good knowledge of LinkedIn
- Experience with a sales CRM system
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
About the job:
The role will involve researching potential clients, building a pipeline of potential customers and making business to business sales calls to book appointments for the business development managers. Part of the role will also involve prospecting for potential leads via social media and the Internet, for example with LinkedIn.
What's in it for you?
As a part-time role, the salary is based on an hourly rate of £12.50 per hour. They are looking to bring someone in based on 20 to 25 hours per week, depending on what suits you.
In addition to pay, they offer:
- True flexi working in relation to hours of work
- Performance Related Bonus
- 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Nest Pension
- Free parking/onsite kitchen and really nice office space to work with a lovely team!
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in a similar legal admin role for the last 12 months, has strong telephone communication skills and whom has a passion for the legal sector.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street Southampton or apply now to send your CV.