As a Business Development Manager, you will be required to identify, convert, manage and develop new Private and SME business opportunities. Key responsibilities will be to identify and convert prospects, ensure customer retention, maximise profitability and deliver best practice customer service primarily through telephone contact.
- Identify, prospect and convert customers
- Focus on a high level of outbound calling ensuring maximum contact ratio
- Contribute to the entire new business process, suggesting innovative and reasoned ideas to maximise new customer sign up
- Ensure customers understand the company's service and are aware of how their account will be managed
- Ensure all individual and departmental sales targets are achieved.
- To contribute to the overall success of the team by both personal performance and team spirit.
- Work closely with Service Delivery teams to deliver the goal of total customer service.
- Ensure all customer and management reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify and evaluate risks within the department/function (including errors, fraud and inappropriate procedures) and take appropriate measures to manage these.
- Meet all agreed SLA's and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Able to communicate negotiate and present at a senior level with an ability to empathise with the target audience using telephone and face to face skills.
- A proven telesales track record in business to business sales. Ideally this experience would be within the car industry or contract hire sector.
- Customer driven with a proven ability to build long-term relationships and provide creative and innovative solutions to a wide variety of customers.
- High level of commercial and financial awareness with an ability to recognise opportunities for profitable business.
- Excellent time management skills. Well organised with the ability to plan and manage own workload.
- Good PC and technical skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High Achievement drive with a proven ability to deliver results.
If you have previous experience within new business sales and looking for a new challenge, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 (plus quarterly and end of year bonus)
Full time office based: 8:45AM - 5:15PM Monday - Friday.
Start date: ASAP