£47000 - £50000 per annum
Fenchurch Street Branch
about 1 month ago
Are you experienced in B2B sales?
Are you interested in developing the business for a large entertainment brand?
Happy to work on a temporary contract?
Then look no further & check out the below opportunity!
Business Development Manager
- Based: Tottenham Court Road
- When: Starting ASAP
- Salary: 47 - 50k a year, pro rata - weekly pay
- Contract type: 3 months temporary contract with the potential to be a permanent member of staff
- Hours: Two days in office (Tues & Thurs) - rest of the week working from home
The Business Development Manager for Partnerships will be responsible for the implementation of the corporate sales strategy and for achieving the company's overall sales target, with a key focus on growing and developing new and existing partnership opportunities through relationships with clients direct and agencies.
The Business Development Manager for Partnerships will be responsible for opening new revenue streams as part of the client's Sales Team.
- Implement and action the key sales strategies for partnerships to ensure revenue growth
- Grow account revenue through multiple channels i.e. B2B ticket promotions
- Obtain weekly client/agency sales meetings & generating leads
- Assist the Senior Sales Manager in establishing a Partnerships Strategy
- Champion National & Local Partnerships to increase awareness of product offering
- Conduct accurate sales reporting, including activity reports, confirmed, forecast and pipeline sales.
- Communicate results, pipeline effectively and provide business update reports to the Senior Sales Manager.
Key skills required:
- Have the ability and proven track record of presenting to blue chip clients on a one-to-one basis and to larger audiences (100+ people).
- A proven track record in B2B Sales and experience in delivering & managing partnerships.
- Negotiation skills and adept in managing longer sales cycles.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client service
If this is of interest, please apply here / send your email direct to myself on