Brook Street is proud to be supporting one of the most successful training providers in the UK. Our client is keen to meet with talented professionals who have the natural ability to open new opportunities. Ideally you would have a background in IT or Software sales.
Business Development Manager - Experienced Hunter - IT/Software Solutions
- You would be accountable for the Identification of new sales opportunities and self-sourcing new prospects.
- You would be working towards set sales targets with them aim of converting these prospects into new business.
- Secure new business and develop new sales opportunities with new clients
- Build strong long-term relationships with new customers to generate repeat business in the future.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers within potential client businesses.
- Record all customer interactions and activities within the CRM.
- Responding to customer's requests and tender opportunities.
- Delivery against the sales strategy and sales targets for your region (The South)
- Tenure in your sales experience.
- Cold calling.
- Ability to work alone in a conscientious manner and show structure in your work.
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Resilience and tenacity.
- A full driving licences.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge software/IT selling solutions
- Ideally at least 2 years Field sales / BDM experience
- Ideally, you'll have current contacts within the Security and Facilities Management Sector.
- £35,000 - £45,000 basic salary + commission (50% OTE)
- Car allowance £5,000
- Pension, Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Business hours of 9-5 Monday-Friday