I am recruiting for a field-based Business Development Manager covering the Dartford area, working for a market leading business you have the opportunity to receive an above average basic salary of £40,000 with a very realistic OTE of £55,000 but this is uncapped!
As a field-based Business Development Manager you will be covering the Dartford region and will be responsible for generating leads, booking your own appointments, meeting with clients on a face to face basis across a wide spectrum of industries and will be targeted to sell, cross-selling and up-sell market leading digital solutions from an extensive portfolio of products. Working for a highly reputable company with the backing of world-famous brands will give you the product confidence to make and close the sale.
Experience within a previous Business Development and fact finding/open questioning position is essential.
You would be joining a market leading business with a reputation for being an employer of choice. You will be joining a forward thinking modern and passionate company who really look after their own. 93% of the management team have received internal promotions.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Proactively sourcing new business
- Gathering and chasing new leads via Social Media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Understanding customer needs face to face to identify the best possible marketing solutions for them
- Selling, cross-selling and up-selling the clients products and services (websites, Social Advertising, Google PPC solutions, social, videos, reputation management, display advertising and an online directory)
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals
- Planning your days efficiently to enable best use of your time
- Attending Sales meetings and conferences when required to share best practice from your manager and rest of the team
- Working to and achieving telesales targets and KPI's
- Ability to drive! You must have a Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
- Previous experience as a field-based Business Development Manager
- An ambitious and charismatic individual who is self-motivated and resilient
- The ability to self-generate leads
- The ability to take ownership and propose solutions to our customers
- Experience of asking open and probing questions
- The ability to engage and build excellent rapport with your customers
- A strong influencer with first class communication skills
- Be target orientated and self motivated
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's and targets
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Driven and goal orientated mindset
- Punctual and reliable
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £40,000 above average basic salary with uncapped commission, realistic OTE is £55,000 per annum with top performers earning over £100,000 per year
- £6200 Car Allowance or Company Car
- 31 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off rising to 34 after 4 years service
- Full in-depth training plan
- Career progression opportunities with 93% of current management have all gained promotions
- Life insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***