We are working in partnership with a national charity, who are looking for a Business Development Manager to deliver on their ambitious plans.
Are you a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills? If you are, we really want to speak to you!
You will be working for a membership organisation and it is essential that new members are attracted by the successful applicant, through telephone and face to face meetings and presentations. The successful applicant will be responsible for signing up new members and negotiating annual renewals.
We're looking for somebody with the following skills:
- Business Development (Face to Face, including Pitching)
- Budget Management ensuring profitability
- Manage communications strategy
- Manage relationships for existing customers
In addition, a candidate with the following skills would be advantageous:
- Charity experience
- Welsh Speaker
In return for your hard work there are a host of benefits including:
- Basic salary up to £36,000 per year (no bonus)
- Up to 31 days annual leave
- 6% pension contribution
- Loans / Season Tickets / Employee Assistance / Eye-care / Life Assurance