Business Development Manager needed asap!
Key Activities & Deliverables
* Continually enable & ready partner Sales teams to maintain high level of competency with the Surface Value Proposition as well as promotions and incentives in market. Engage with partner sellers to be front of mind and increase mindshare.
* Use insight and data to help partners identify whitespace market opportunities and support both partner Commercial and Marketing teams with plans and activities to pursue.
* Analyse partner existing customer data to identify and then unlock opportunities to accelerate the Surface device refresh cycle.
* Ensure target partners have access to, and are using, the marketing assets to promote the Surface story within the target accounts.
* Leverage the full Surface kitbag of Readiness (training) programmes to ensure partner sales teams have the right levels of accreditation, sales skills and technical knowledge to drive the Surface business.
* Support partners with Marketing OPEX and Coop (accrued Marketing spend) planning, deployment and claiming.
* Act as the primary Subject Matter Expert (Pre-Sales & Programmes) contact for Surface within nominated Partners.
* Establish relationships with the relevant account managers within each target partner account (relevant Business Decision Makers & Influencers) providing connections to the appropriate Customer Teams or Surface Specialist Sales Teams (Solutions Sales Professional (SSP)/Technology Solutions Professional (TSP)) to drive opportunities forward to close.
* Regular forecasting sales performance.
* Pre-Sales / Post-Sales Escalation Management: Field both pre-sales & post-sales questions & escalations.
* Drive sales floor activity where relevant to deliver short term uplifts in sales.
* Track target accounts with each partner and maintain a pipeline of deal registration opportunities with status updates within the Sales tool (MSX) and working with the new Partner Enablement Desk at Corp.
* Work with Worldwide Licensing & Program Business Desk to get pricing approval for named customer opportunities.
* Monthly reporting of status, blockers and success.
Experience & Skills:
* Min 3-4 years working in or engaging with B2B or B2C Retail Sales teams - required.
* Min 3-4 years market and business performance analytics - required.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills - required.
* Exec Stakeholder Management
* Passion for technology - preferred
Deadline for this position Friday 30th July @ 3pm