Brook Street has an exciting opportunity for an interesting and unique client on a full-time, fixed-term basis until March 2023. This is not a typical sales role and requires high levels of collaboration and engagement with potential customers.
The employer we are working with makes a genuine difference to thousands of peoples lives every year. This opportunity will help reach further potential beneficiaries of their services in order to improve the lives of more people. This role would be ideal for somebody who wants to make a difference using their existing skills.
You will be networking and pitching services to employers to aid their employees. This will involve lots of research, initial conversations and developing relationships.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Previous networking, business development or sales experience is a prerequisite. The existing team consists entirely of experts in the industry but sales experience is essential.
- The ability to present coherently is essential. All successful candidates who pass CV screening will be required to demonstrate this skill at interview.
- The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace. Previous illustration of these skills will be requested either from existing work or personal experience.
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary and great holiday entitlement of 28 days per year plus bank holidays, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Attractive pension
- Care leave
- Tax free childcare vouchers
- Season ticket and bike loans
- 24/7 employee assistance
Please contact Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.