I have an exciting opportunity for a BDM manager to working for a leading frieght forwarding company, you will be reporting into the UK Sales Director, the Pharma/Healthcare Business Development Manager is responsible for managing Business Development for the Pharma & Healthcare sectors within a designated territory. You are responsible for promoting a portfolio of products which are included within the freight forwarding and logistics industry targeting and building a pipeline based around new business opportunities within the branch network.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Sound experience with a successful track record of Business Development within freight forwarding and logistics industry.
- Sound experience of generating new business opportunities and relationship management
- Demonstrable experience of implementing sales strategies to meet short term and long term opportunities
- Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding new business sales targets
- Experience of reporting processes and the provision of data to support sales activity using a CRM system
- Experience of working collaboratively across the organisation (in particular Operations) to help deliver on success
- Experience of implementing new ideas and solutions to drive results of a sales function.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness that has had a significant impact on the business.
- Sound experience of negotiating skills and firm understanding of the sales cycle
- Good presentation skills and ability to package sound commercial proposals
Excellent salary and career development - if this role sounds of interest please apply today, by sending your cv.