Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Salary Details: Competitive Salary with bonus!
Our Client, Wren Kitchens is the Number 1 Kitchen Retailer in the UK. They are a family owned, privately-run business who are passionate about Kitchens and delivering first-class customer service.
They are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their expanding team. Working closely with the Training Department and playing an essential part in improving their performance data.
* Highly experienced analysing complex data and identifying key trends
* Highly skilled in Excel with experience using varied data management software
* Able to translate complex data into structured reports
* Experience using MySQL Databases and Qlik preferred but not essential
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Driven by producing quality work that supports good business decisions
* Experience with analysing and interpreting large data sets
* Creating/maintain reports to measure key metrics within the training department
* Analysing trends within key metrics that influence performance
* Responsible for monitoring the performance of specific metrics within training
* Produce and communicate insightful analysis according to audience and business needs
* Creating presentations for internal stakeholders to review weekly metrics
* Providing accurate data to departments and key stakeholders
* Free access to our onsite gym
* Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants
* Free on-site parking
* Staff discount on purchasing a kitchen after 1 year's continuous employment!
* Individual training budget for personal development
* Free annual eye tests as well as a contribution to new glasses
* Refer a Friend Scheme
* Quarterly Bonus Scheme
If you feel as though you are suitable for this position, apply now or call Alice on 07483 923835!