Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client based in Reading to recruit an experienced Business Manager.
This is a contract role to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract.
The Global Sales & Marketing Field Transformation Office (FTO) plays a leading role in helping to shape the global field strategy as part of the ongoing evolution of our client. They are leading and evolving our client's field digital transformation landing, building the best and most trusted Cloud salesforce on the planet, and sharing their transformation experience with their customers and partners. The FTO team works closely with the WW Commercial Business (WCB) and our client's Consumer Business strategy teams and the GSMO leadership team to support the design and landing of a wide range of field implementation projects in support of our overall go-to-market for our client.
The scope of the team and its role is broad, covering our client's GTM strategy for consumer and commercial services, devices, and first and third party cloud services. This position will suit you if you can think strategically and deliver results, enjoy going deep on how our business operates, and be open to working on new and complex challenges. To be successful, you will bring deep business and project management expertise and insight to our business; a proven ability to collaborate with colleagues across the business to drive solutions and implement them across the technology, people and process aspects of any change; relevant field experience in sales, marketing or operations; and constructive problem solving skills to work effectively with a large group of senior stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the FTO VP Office. Manage the team rhythm, events and budget planning. Be the FTO VP's advisor, preparing for all check-in events
- Support the FTO VP and coordinate the work across the FTO team. Project-manage our various initiatives, workloads, projects so that the FTO team delivers quality content on time with the right alignment of the right stakeholders, surfacing issues and risks and managing them through ongoing issue / risk management and resolution
- Program manage the FTO rhythm of connection (e.g. field calls, WCB calls, governance calls)
- Align with JPC's business manager and team on all ongoing projects managed by the GSMO HQ staff - help coordinate agendas and anticipate deadlines, leverage the right FTO team resources to provide input or review content when necessary
- Provide close alignment with the Corp WCB Strategy Team on upcoming meetings and related key deliverables by the FTO-team
- Work with Corp stakeholders on new Commercial landing plans
- Lead day-to-day project management including identification of deliverables for all phases of the various projects, resource planning, milestone tracking, communications and reporting back to the right stakeholders.
- Develop and manage project plans when required, including communicating roles, responsibilities and deadlines to core team members
- Monitor and verify that teams can deliver expected outputs and results, within resourcing and time constraints, ensure team resources are utilised effectively (e.g. tasks are distributed evenly, etc.)
- Work with the FTO team to track risks, issues, actions and dependencies at a workstream level and escalate to transformation lead as appropriate
- Work with WCB and our client's Consumer Business Strategy v-teams to ensure actions, risks and issues are registered, actioned and closed appropriately
- Identify key stakeholders and expectations and ongoing stakeholder management and communications
- Report workstreams status, plans and help needed
- Plan and execute workshops and solutioning sessions to ensure successful outcomes
- Program and project management, with business management experience in performing the responsibilities outlined here. Experience gained in a large, multi-national organisation, with a background in global scale or large-scale coordination of programs across functions and regions
- Professional project management qualification and change management certification (e.g. PROSCI) preferred.
- Proven experience of driving large transformational projects, iterating through and operationalising execution plans in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
Deadline for applications: Friday 11th December 2020