Business Operations Associate - Part Time
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Business Operations Associate. This is a contract role based in Reading until February 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor, you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £13.00 per hour depending on experience (6-8 hours per week)
This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy business unit with the opportunity to make improvements to administrative processes, whilst interacting with stakeholders of all levels.
Responsibilities for the Business Operations Associate
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
- Managing and respond to employee HR inquiries through AskHR/CRM relating to benefits administration, employee data, HR processes, systems, employment verification's, leave of absence administration, including social security, Immigration and work permit administration and other general HR related inquiries in time per HR Services Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Processing incoming and outgoing hard-copy mail, where appropriate in line with current operational processes
- Recommending solutions to process failings from a local perspective and contribute to the continuous improvement process in partnership with the regional process leads
- Participating in implementation of new processes, in support of our Europe Delivery Centre team
- Ensuring compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- Completing additional administrative projects as assigned
Business Operations Associate Requirements
- HR knowledge within a formal qualification
- 1 year's customer support function experience
- Detail orientated
Business Operations Associate Qualifications
- 1 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an HR department
- Basic knowledge of United Kingdom labour law
- Knowledge of and experienced user of HR Information systems, Microsoft Office
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to respond to customer queries
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 5th June at 10:00am