Business Operations Manager
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Business Operations Manager. This is a contract role based in Reading until the 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £43,350 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy business unit with the opportunity to make improvements to administrative processes, whilst interacting with stakeholders of all levels.
Business Operations Manager Requirements:
- Manage and run the Rhythm of Business and action list
- Support Monthly Business Updates through analysis of data trends, obtaining insights from relevant business leaders and creating corresponding PowerPoint slides
- Support management of regular sales pipeline reviews
- Budgeting and financial management support
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on key business areas by pulling data from various sources, compiling the information, and providing reports for leaders across the organisation. Must be agile, flexible and able to adapt easily to an emerging, fast pace environment
- Manage coordination and agenda of team meetings
Business Operations Manager Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in creating PowerPoint slides and business analysis through PowerBI
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritisation and multi-tasking
- Business management experience - business analysis
Deadline for CV submission: Friday 27th September at 3:00pm