Job Title - Business Program Manager
Location - Cambridge
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Business Program Manager
This is a contract role based in Cambridge for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £40,567 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
Our researchers, scientists and engineers undertake world-leading, ambitious projects in an industrial research and development setting. The lab has contributed to many of our most successful products, services, and partnerships.
We are looking for a highly organised Business Program Manager, ideally with technical engineering expertise.
* Work closely with the team and partners across the business to identify priorities and understand the rhythm of the business.
* Manage team budget and drive cost efficiency; including the production of reporting as required.
* Act as interface between team members and hardware suppliers: translating specifications; ensuring item delivery is in line with project milestones; and processing documentation.
* Follow documented procedures to ensure the compliance of business processes, such as data handling, non-disclosure agreements, and others
* Apply the concept of agility and look for opportunities to evolve processes, services, and solutions and improve the customer, partner, or internal group experience
* Experience working as a program manager or co-ordinator, within a technology company
* BA/BS degree; technical subject (such as CS/Engineering/Physics/Electronic Engineering) would be highly desirable
* Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities
* Understanding of fundamental business processes and challenges
* Excellent communication skills; fluent English speaker a must
* Personal integrity, initiative, curiosity and exceptional judgement
Deadline for CV submission: 3.00PM on Monday 2nd January