Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Business Programme Manager.
This is a contract role for 12 months.
The salary offered is up to £39,000 per annum.
The role will be based remotely to begin with but will be required onsite at our client's Reading offices once restrictions ease.
Our client's Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of our client's end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects our client's ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our client's mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
- Lead and drive the Employee Engagement initiatives for CE&S to improve employee experience, curate the Culture and CE&S transformation
- A country & site advocate ensuring effective business relationships and managing strategic stakeholders such as the site leader, real estate and facilities, local IT, local security.
- Provide guidance on geo location strategy in partnership with the Delivery leads, Real Estate & Facilities, Human Resources
- Responsible for annual site employee engagement plan and delivery, working with global programmes, sales subsidiary, location leadership, Ambassadors
- Improve employee experience through use of data (scorecards, power BI) and reviews e.g., monthly ROB, using insights to innovate and identify emerging issues.
- Ensure effective business operations for CE&S team including facilities and office space management, business support operations, compliance and adherence to local regulations & standards, insurance, and health & safety.
- Drive communications & branding to create visual impact of CE&S, local culture, recognition and a sense of belonging e.g., through All Hands, Newsletters etc.
- Work closely with CE&S Leadership teams on representing the geo and provide support on CE&S transformation, manager communities, culture, organization alignment etc.
- Business continuity management, collaborating with RE&F, Security and delivery teams to ensure smooth transition of operations during local disruption and continuity situation
Success Criteria: includes:
- Year on year improvement in areas of employee engagement measured in Work Health Index, Engagement Index scores in MS Poll (annual employee survey)
- Strong positive feedback from a multitude of stakeholders (site leads, site employees, and CSS peers)
- Connected and engaged workforce at site shown by willingness to participate, provide feedback and ownership of site initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Services and support experience; self-motivated, confident working with senior leaders and comfortable working in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience in/understanding of site and location management.
- Strong global culture awareness, communication and collaboration skills, across a complex matrixed network in CSS with multiple stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Demonstrated business acumen, being able to understand how site management links to key business objectives for a customer service organization.
- Demonstrated skills in delivering success, proactively thinking ahead and solving for potential problems, and ensuring resolution of current issues/complaints effectively.
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this position is required.
Our client has placed particular emphasis on the following requirements;
- Programme & Project Management in Employee Experience
- Partnership & Collaboration
- Stakeholder Management
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 28th April 1pm (please submit your application as soon as possible)