We are looking for an experienced administrator to provide temporary front line support to an amazing employer in the Brecon area. Immediate start available.
You will have sound attention to detail as you will undertake administrative duties, maintain and update computerised records and liaise with other departments across the business.
The role is 37 hours per week working Monday to Friday with no weekend work
You must have:
- Relevant Level 2 qualification and/or relevant experience
- Level 2 Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent)
- IT literate to level 2 with working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- The ability to communicate in Welsh
Candidates must pass certain compliance checks including DBS, prior to commencement
Please apply now or contact Nadine at Brook Street