We are looking for an Project Support to work for our client within the Environment Agency.
Location: Working from home
Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours per week
Overview of role:
Your role will provides support, either in delivery of professional or specialised business activities as part of a larger team, or providing administrative / executive support to management roles in the wider organisation.
- Provide a comprehensive and proactive service to the team and / or service users, ensuring efficient assistance in a range of professional and / or business support activities
- Provides timely data / information to teams and services users, ensuring it is accurate and fulfils customer requirements. This may involve preparing routine reports / analyses / presentations. In some cases, this may require use of specialised systems and information
- Maintains good customer focus to ensure effective relationship building and partnership working to support the organisation and its business objectives
- Act as a customer contact for the team, collating and coordinating responses to and from customers and partners on business management and support queries. Ensuring all responses are delivered accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Considering the sensitivity and / or confidentiality of work undertaken and is required to handle information appropriately
Skills for the role;
- Using your own judgement in prioritisation and highlighting potential issues
- Good level of literacy and numeracy required
- Building relationships based on understanding customer's needs and providing the service required
- Required to use standard IT packages efficiently to deliver work and able to learn specialised systems as required
- Roles may require vocational qualifications or equivalent experience
If this is the role for you, then apply today!