A new role has become available to work for a Government body as a Business & Performance Officer. This role will be temporary, for 3 months with potential to extend. You will work 15 hours over the course of the working week, the days you work these can be flexible. The pay will be £12.35 an hour.
Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
* Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
* Communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders
* Thorough understanding and application of the leadership development standards, tools and programmes being delivered and developed
* Meeting deadlines and negotiating timescales with others to ensure data and information is captured and relayed in a timely and scheduled manner
* Engages effectives with others to better understand their requirements and support the development of solutions and improvements
* Supports the Business and performance Manager in the capture and collation of data required to meet the performance targets of the directorate
* Provide Business and finance support to the function
* To maintain all databases
* Contribute as required to the team secretariat
* Responsible for the management and coordination of programme events and the associated administration
The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.