Job Title - Administrative Assistant
Location - London, Paddington
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Administrative Assistant
This is a contract role based in London, Paddington for 5 months, with view to being extended to max contract duration of 18 months
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £39163,00 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
* Calendar and Travel management- proactively plan, coordinate and manage travel arrangements (i.e., visit of labs, visa application, and various outreaches) of the Management team; both domestic and international.
* Expense Management - complete expense reports for Managers and review/approve expense reports for their staff.
* Proactively plan and manage logistics for weekly forecast calls (folks attending in the room and dial in), Quarterly Business Updates, weekly management team meetings, morale events and team off sites (this includes but not limited to scheduling meeting requests, meeting facilities, lodging, catering, room set-up, audio visual support, dinner events, team building activities, accounting and invoices).
* Record, document and store critical meeting notes and action plans
* Management of systems, tools, and processes including: managing team distribution lists; owning management and periodic content update of the TEAM sites and applicable sub-sites; maintaining and publishing org charts; updating team contact lists; manage access to team server and websites
* Close cooperation and partnership with the Business Manager, Executive Assistant and management team members on projects.
* Minimum 3 years of high level administrative experience
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, and professionalism applied in all transactions, maintenance of utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information
Deadline for CV submission: 9.00 am on Wednesday 13th May